My summer plans


Hi friends! Today I talk about of my plans for the summer. I hope that, as soon the semester ends I could travel to Valdivia where my parents lived. Every summer traveling with my family to Panguipulli, a little town located close to mountain rage. Is a place very beautiful and peaceful,the lake is very nice and refreshing also my neightbors know me since was a little girl.

I want to see my friends of the school because I have not seen for a long time. This summer, also I wish my friends of the university visit me in the south. I always thought tourist sites where to explore with them and typical cuisine to test.

All I want to do is crawl into a hole and sleep. It was a tiring year so I want take a break with people that I love. Later I think that I should return to the practices to take a healthy body in the summer.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice