Postgraduate studies


Hello classmates! I want talk about a course that I would like to make when I finish the career. First of all, I practiced Taekwondo when I was in the school and reached the Black stripe Red in the ranks. 

Is very beatiful (*~▽~)

I come from of Valdivia, so when I came to Santiago for the university I left the sport. I have to do the last exam to achieve the 1st Dan Black Belt, is necessary prepare for the exam for un year approximately. Within its contents are all the kicks, forms, self-defense and also vocabulary in korean like the parts of the body. In my personal experience when the evaluator begin to ask differents kicks or others requests in the exams in Korean I feel like my head explode with the information in other language. 

My favorite kick <3


Why wait to return to my city to prepare for the exam? 
Because I tried to practice here in Santiago and I don't feel comfortable. I don't feel like in my school with my lifelong teacher. (╯︵╰,) I really want to conclude this part of my life.

I also think it would be good to look for a dance course, perhaps of traditional dances or other styles. Also I like paint with watercolours and a course in which learning the technique if be great.








Comentarios

  1. That's great! I've never practiced something related to taekwondo. it sounds interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing! I practice martial arts too, read this was really inspiring.
    pd: aguante valdivia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also have a lot of experience in martial arts, I saw the Matrix movie a long time ago!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post Practice

My summer plans