Greece, a historic landmark



Hi! Today I want to talk about of a country that I like to visit some day in my life. Greece is a place which I always it would very interesting to visit because this land had beautiful cities, beaches very different than we have in Chile.

Since the I was a little girl I loved the movie "Hercules" of Disney, I can see it every day and I remember that seeing many times I begin to see the landscapes that show the films and I think are mix of classic and the american design.


If I could going to Greece I would like go to Athens and the Santorini Island, principally for the constructions and the historical value in some places that are kept today. In the case of the island is more a place where I want to relax and just travel the cities, go to the beaches and view the different colours of the sand for the volcano formation like the picture where the sand is red.


I don't know if I want study or live in Greece, I think some places are very beatiful when you look since outside but I do not exclude if in some years I continuing study in areas of geography. 

See you later! \( ̄▽ ̄)/

Comentarios

  1. Nice! I want to go to Santorini too, looks amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Greece, I think his architecture is very beautiful, I hope you could go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! When I read that the Hercules movie i exploded! Is my favorite moviee! hahah and i think that grecee is a country very interesting for their culture and history...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. if you like visit Greece for studies, you can choose to go for an exchange, because the university has an agreement with a university in Greece, although I don't know in which city.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice

My summer plans