My favorite book


If i'm honest with myself, in the last time, I do not read books when I was a little girl for some reasons like lack of time and the interest for the mangas and anime series. However I remember some titules that I read over and over again.  

For example. Harry Potter, Martin Rivas. In general I prefer the stories with a main character that I can follow in your adventure, mission or dream.

Into the vast world than is the anime and manga I have a favorite artist of manga. Your name is Yoshihiro Togashi, he created a three mangas which was published in the Weekly Shonen Jump. The manga magazine most famous in Japan.


Is my favorite because your stories is not the typical that you can find in a manga, he put information about other types of cultures in the world like a illustrations making a reference a European paintings (I search the works that I referred but I not find jaja sorry). 

The story of Hunter x Hunter covers a Gon, an 12-year old boy that want to become a hunter for find your father. In the story he met three characters what want become hunters too and especially one that called Killua becomes your best friend. 

I think the manga have a wonderful energy, the battles are epics and the characters fully human. The only bad thing is the back pain that hurt the author, this makes that only can draw a ten chapters of manga for year. 

(Yoshihiro Togashi painting with watercolor in a video on 2016). 

Comentarios

  1. Wow I think that the thing that I listened mor in my life its:
    -HEY WATCH HUNTER X WYOU NEED TO SEE HUNTER X AAAAAA.
    -Wich one?
    -2011 of course
    -hmhmhm

    So I don´ta actually give it a chance, but I know at least the argument of it... I think I need to see it one day :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ooooooooh I desagree I prefer the 1999, it has more character development and it doesn't develop that fast, more emotive :')

      Eliminar
    2. Totally agreed with mariannejco, I was really dissapointed when I watched the ugly colours used in the new version. Also, I really dislike the new op and ending songs :(

      Eliminar
  2. Maybe this series is that one make me happiest, its really beautiful!
    And still waiting for Togashi to end this manga hahaha what a mess

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If the author dies and the story does not end, sucks.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice

My summer plans