The films that I like


Welcome to Jurassic Park.

Hello! Today I talk about my favorite movie, which is Jurassic Park. It is kind funny because when I was a little girl I was very much afraid to saw the dinosaurs in the TV with your noises and the tension scenes. Growing into a young girl became to one of my favorites movies for the characters, the tension scenes, the nostalgic soundtrack and the effects of the animatronic dinosaurs specially the T-Rex and the raptors. After looking the last movie "Jurassic World 2" I treasure so much the old movie and your moments.  



In general I prefer watch horror movies like exorcisms or suspense movies. Most recently I find the japanese horror films and I started to search some. The last movie that I saw is One Missed Call, the history covered a group of teenagers that receive a call of phone wich is where a voice say the hour of your death. 
like

I think that the Japanese horror is interest because they have other culture with youkais, ghosts and personality. The construction of the scenes is completely different of the Hollywood movies and many movies had tour adaptation in United States like The Ring or The Grunge. 

Comentarios

  1. I like Jurassic park too! and also I was feeling with fear too when I watch it. It's bring me a lot of memories of my childhood :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jurassic park is so significant to me and generated me an eternal love for the dinosaurs. When I was a child, I loved to spend my time with dinosaurs toys fights.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the other day I saw a movie called train a busan, it is not Japanese but it is from the east and I thought it was a very good movie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice

My summer plans