The best holidays (Argentina

Hello! Today I talk you about my best holidays. The last year I travel with my family to Puerto Madryn in Argentina. We crossed the whole country by car and it took two days from Valdivia to Puerto Madryn. This city is characterized by being a point where several species will feed on them and their young. Orcas, different types of seals, dolphins and whales can be seen.

It was a very nice trip because on the way we saw the Patagonia and landscapes different from those in Chile. Upon arriving in the city, we went to see the sea and enjoy the warmer water than it is in the Pacific Ocean. Then we take a few days to tour the city, some museums and of course enjoy Argentine food

We were there for a week, the most beautiful thing was to see elephant seals and penguins on a nearby peninsula where in winter and spring you can see whales, but not on the date I went.

The nice thing about watching the penguins is that their young were changing fur, so they looked adorable.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice

My summer plans