My future job.

Hello! Sincerely, I am afraid with the idea of finish the career and work as geographer because I have learned the responsibility as professionals in different cases. For example: earthquakes, city planning. 

Although, I want work in the south of Chile where on rural areas have so much problems with the water, the location of basic services and the potential tourism for your beautiful landscapes and cultures. I don't know very well the salary I expect, I think it depends a lot on whether you work in the public or private sector and the type of work you have to do.

Actually, I am take subjects connected with the water. This semester I take a subject of glaciers and they teach up the different types of glaciers, your advance or reverse.

Perhaps as I was born in a town, I have a feeling that I should help contribute to the development of other regions because I know and I have always looked in anger that
everything stays in the center of Chile.

Also I feel that we must all put contribution to have a better future. Global warming is in an critical point and I think that many things can be done from geography. I hope I am not just a desk worker.

Comentarios

  1. Too many classmates are afraid to finish the career, include me haha!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg we are looking for the same things, maybe we will be colleagues someday haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think we should fail a subject, to extend our career and not start working

    ResponderEliminar
  4. south of chile is very nice, i think it will be a good place for work

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love your idea of going to work to the south of chile. There are a lot of nature and I think that this is important for geographers.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree you, future professionals must adapt and contribute in this terrible situation as is climate change and look alternatives to counteritify it, luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate studies

Post Practice

My summer plans